Sunday 30 January 2005

16 Weeks

Can't believe it's 16 weeks today.



I've seen my body change shape over the past week. My tummy is getting hard to the touch and although I've only put on about 6lb my waist line is getting bigger, lol. I've had a few twinges this week too. Say if I move or twist to one side, I can feel a pulling low down in my tummy. I'm just counting the days until I can feel the baby move. I think I've felt a few little flutters but I can't wait for the twist and turns. I can't wait to share them with Ivan and Caitlin but I love those first few weeks when only I can feel the baby move.



I got a bundle of maternity clothes in the post this week. I'd ordered online and unfortunately I've to send everything (bar one top) back! I hate trying to find maternity jeans/trousers. I tried on a lovely pair the other week but the soft panel went right round your tummy & back. It meant that I felt the trousers were falling down. I'd be forever trying to hitch them up! I am planning on going shopping, minus Caitlin, sometime next week ~ I must book a day & time with Ivan! He will be on babysitting duty.



Oh, good news on the bed front. Caitlin slept in her bed last night. She went straight to sleep and never even got out of it this morning ~ she was sat up in bed shouting for me at 8.30 am. I was so proud of her and when I made a fuss, she was so chuffed. Actually, she is napping in bed right now as I type! Must go and wake her or I'll not be able to get her back down tonight, lol.

0 comments: