Saturday 2 July 2005

Countdown!

10 (9) Days To Go

I can't believe I've only 10 days until my section. I have a feeling it will be a long week ahead!

I'm still excited and really looking forward to it but I don't think the nerves will kick in until next weekend. The thought of having surgery does scare me. I have a funny feeling I will spend the weekend with my head down the toilet being sick (that's the way my nerves hit!).

I have a busy week ahead of me. I've to go to the GP on Monday & Wednesday for my B12 shots. I've a final antenatal on Thursday. I need to double check my hospital bag and the baby stuff. Make sure the monitors & sterliser still work. Spend a day cooking food that can be frozen to be used when I first come out of hospital. Get a present for Caitlin from her baby sister (I'm searching for a hard bodied doll that she can bath etc. I'm guessing when she sees me toping & tailing every day she will want to pitch in and if she has a doll to use it might make the situation less stressful!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!