Thursday 20 October 2005

Jabs & Sleep

Lauren got her second set of shots this morning.

So far, so good.

Why oh why, when there are at least 3 of them in the room, do they not take a leg each and do it at the same time? This would save on Lauren's pain and my anxiety!

I must admit, however, she didn't cry for long and I made sure to point out the person responsible for the discomfort. Her cards are marked as far as Lauren is concerned!

***


Night before last Caitlin had a nightmare. About a crocodile. Poor love was distraught, no more Peter Pan for her! It took nearly 3 hours before she fell asleep again.

This morning Lauren decided to try and wake at 4am but I was able to ssh her over until 6.30am.

I was still a bit pissed with this time but I had made a deal with God earlier, like at 4am, and asked that if she went back to sleep for at least another 2 hours, I promised to get up out of bed, take her down stairs and not complain. So it had to be done.

Of course, this was the morning Caitlin decided to have a lie in until 8am. First words out of her mouth when I went into wake her "There was no crocodile last night Mummy"

My girls are just out of sinc with each other!

0 comments: