Friday 21 October 2005

My weight loss goal

Went to WW this morning and down 1lb. That’s 3.5 lb in 4 weeks. Not bad I suppose.

The words ”Slow and steady wins the race” come to mind!




If I’m to be totally honest, then I need to make a decision, based on how I answer the following questions.





  • Am I happy with my rate of progress? If so, then fine. I carry on as I am doing and can continue to have my little treats here and there, make 80% healthy choices & keep up with the current level of exercise.





  • Do I want to see faster / better results? If so, then I need to step it up a gear. Cut out the “lyte” bar of choc and low-fat crisps. Stick to the plan and increase my exercise.




So, which is it to be?????




Right now I can’t give an honest answer. I want to lose weight for the upcoming wedding, I want to lose weight for going back to work in January but I’m losing sight of the real reason I started and that was to get my body back in shape and be healthy, just in case we try for another baby some time in the next 18 months.




I’d like to be in the ‘bestest’, tip top shape my body can be in cause pg takes a lot out of me and following so closly to Lauren’s birth could just be so wrong for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time since I've been by, so HI!!!

Ahhh, the post baby weight thing. Ya know what I hate more than the weight? That extra skin that seems to just kinda keep hanging around on my tummy...why won't it just go away?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! Keep pluggin away - took 9 mos to gain... :)