Saturday 30 December 2006

Have success with weight loss & improve my fitness level

When I say 'improve my fitness level', what I mean is, improve it from it's current status of 0 (on a scale of 0 to 10). Anything higher than this would be an improvement!

I need to change my life style completely.

I need to work on my non-existent will power.

I need to stop eating in secret.

I need to introduce exercise into my daily routine and by that I don't mean walking to the kitchen and filling my plate with snacks!

It's funny that I know what I should be doing but just don't do it.

All that is about to change. 2007 will be my year. I sat down this time last year thinking, writing the same thing. But this time I've seen how successful other people have been in the space of 12 months and I now want that for me, before it's too late.

I want to be able to play with my girls.

I want to be able to buy clothes of the rack.

I want to have choices with regards to fashion.

I want to be me again.

That is why this is 'All About Me'

0 comments: