Saturday 4 December 2004

First Christmas Party of the Season

Well I attended my first Christmas Party of the festive season today. I'd a travel industry lunch to attend. It was quite an important day for me cause I am Vice President of the club next year and I'd to go on stage to get my chain of office etc. Nice job by the way !!! J-Lo's bling has nothing on me now.







Our Company took a table of 10, so I'd a few guests to look after. Usually I'd have my first drink at 11.30 am and go onto 11.30 pm but things are different this year! I'd to pretend I was drinking up like everyone else to avoid questions but I carried it off. I'd a white wine spritzer followed by many of the same without the wine! I'm a good faker! Just made sure I was going to the bar for the drinks, lol.



I was back home before 7.00 pm and I'm ready for my bed! Shattered.



I've to do it all over again on Monday evening but this time it's a night out with the real rowdies. At the same party last year I fell and broke my ankle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad this years party went better than last years!!! No broken bones! LOL I'm glad you had a good time! ~Kelli

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the jewels!! ;o)