Wednesday 2 February 2005

Antenatal Appointment

Had a hospital appointment yesterday afternoon to get the Triple Test done and should get the results in about 10 days. Ivan came along too and we were lucky enough to have another scan. It was great to see our little bubba kicking and punching around. He/she looked safe and happy. Really active, yet I couldn't feel a thing!



I think I'm feeling the odd bit of movement depending on how I'm sitting or lying. It feels like little flutters down deep in my tummy. I can't wait for the big ailen rolls, twist and turns. I can't wait for Caitlin and her dad to be able to feel the kicks too.



I have a midwife appointment at the GP surgery tomorrow. Usually they just check bp and urine. If I'm lucky they will use the doppalar and listen for the heartbeat. If so, this will be the first time I've heard it.



I took a funny turn a tea time yesterday and ended up going to bed with Caitlin! I thought my morning (noon & night) sickness had passed! All day I had been really looking forward to a baked potato with bacon and melted cheese. I was dreaming about it and tasting it all day but as soon as I'd made it and sat down to eat ......... ugh! I just couldn't bring myself to eat any. I felt sooooo ill. I was asleep by 8 pm, right through till this morning and I think I'm off baked potato's now!









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ultrasound days!!! I'm a smiling lunatic the whole day! Glad yours was good! Sorry to hear that the baked potatoes no longer appeal to you...I had a three week run with bologna sandwiches (YUCK!) during my All Day Sickness period!! Thanks for linking me!! :)