Sunday 27 February 2005

Half Way Mark

Well as of today, I'm half way through this pregnancy. 20 weeks today and it really has flown by. I think a lot of that is down to not being able to enjoy the pg as much as the first one, simply because real life must go on. I must work, cook, clean and take care of Caitlin. Last time round, I was afforded the luxury of being able to lie and read *every* pg book available and constantly monitor each stage I was at, whilst making Ivan do everything for me Lol

I was starting to get worried about the lack of movement I'm feeling but last night my tummy felt like it was on a rollercoaster for about 4 hours. I finally think it's starting and I know that in another 4 weeks I'll be cursing the elbows and feet in the ribs!

My baby bump has taken on a life of it's own this week Open Mouth I'm starting to get *big* This week, I got one stranger asking me when I was due and another stupid silly bitch in work asking when I was due and then saying "OMG, you're massive. Are you sure you are not having twins!" Mad No ~ I'm just having a BIG baby.

Anyway, I'm going to be brave and post a 20 week belly pic. Last time I post a belly pic was @ 16 weeks. What do you think?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that woman must not have many friends!!! I don't think you're big, huge, massive...the belly looks great and so do you! Hang in there and yes, you will be cursing those pointy little knees in the not-so-distant future! ;)