Tuesday 10 March 2009

Livestrong.com

Must give credit to my virtual diet buddy Deirdre for bringing this site to my attention.

I only signed up on Sunday night and I’m hooked already! Even if I don’t use all areas of it, I’m loving the ‘The Daily Plate’ function. It is a bit of pain having to enter in all the food you eat but well worth it in the end. It also helps me achieve my goal of writing down everything I eat!

If you want to look me up - belfastbabybear

This is from the site :

Monday, March 9th, 2009
Calorie goal: 1,925; calories consumed: 2,456; calories burned: 667Net calories: 1,789

Mood: Good

Today, I feel...hungry. Always happens when I want to start fresh again! I tried hard to snack healthy but blew it when it came to dinner. Too much pasta and could have made if a low fat, healthier option.

Plus point - I did get to the gym!

Lesson learnt - I need to order 'portion pots’


2 comments:

A said...

I hope you find success with the website, it sounds kind of like SparkPeople. I seem to do a lot better when I track my food intake- something about thinking twice about things I don't want to write down, lol.

Deirdre said...

Yay - glad it's useful. I must start doing it daily, the days I do I'm so much better. Really makes me think before putting anything in my mouth.
I'm with you again! I'll start charting food on Monday, but will exercise this weekend. (Going to attempt to introduce my Mum to the Wii!!!)