Wednesday 11 March 2009

Another Day Done

Completed food diary, did the vibroplate and drank my water yesterday as planned.  Success.


Tuesday, March 10th, 2009


Calorie goal: 1,925; calories consumed: 1,532; calories burned: 0
Net calories: 1,532

Mood: Good

Today, I feel... like I can try harder. I know I can't get to the gym tonight, so I really need to keep an eye on what I eat. I will try to go to the VibroPlate tonight (it's only 10 mins).

Plus point - ordered 'portion pots'
Lesson learned - drinking more water means more frequent loo trips!

Although it says I burned 0 calories yesterday I did use the vibroplates, I know you don't burn lots of calories but my arms and legs to ache afterwards, so it must do some good!

I ordered the Portion Pots yesterday and I'm hoping they help me with portion control.  I am continuing to feel upbeat and positive this week (but it is only Wednesday!).  

Off to the gym tonight.

0 comments: