Tuesday 21 April 2009

Back On Track

I'm feeling positive this week.  Back to 214 lb.


I will be going to the gym this afternoon and hopefully tomorrow evening.  Then again one other time before the week is out.  So no excuse to meet my 3x weekly objective!

I've not started logging my food again so I need to start this.  It will be easier when I'm back at work tomorrow.  Ditto for drinking water.  I have been drinking it, just not logging how many oz.

I've been off work from 10th April and it's been great.  Quality time with the family.  Trips to the farm, the park, feeding the ducks, collecting shells, reading books.  BBQs.  Chocolate.  2hr naps.

So, normality returns tomorrow and strangely enough, I'm ready for it.  A new haircut & colour and an eyebrow wax has helped!  

Caitlin is back to school and I'm back to work and it's a busy week for us all.  The girls had GB Display rehearsal last night, dress rehearsal tonight and the actual Display on Friday.  Caitlin has gymnastics on Thursday evening and possibly a competition on Saturday (so we may have to drop football on Saturday morning).

So I'm forging onwards and aiming to drop 4lb in the coming weeks.  That is my goal.

0 comments: