Monday 22 March 2010

Stepping It Up A Gear

As I'm sitting here typing & eating my Sun Bites Wholegrain Snacks (bursting with the goodness of wholegrains @ 131 cal & .6g sat fat per bag) I'm making a promise to myself that I will step it up a gear!


If I'm totally honest, I think I've been doing ok with regard to eating. Just ok, not good or great and I certainly know I can do a whole lot better. Better healthy choices, better portion sizes, better variety. So I've bought a smaller dinner plate and I'm starting to plan my food / keep a journal again.

With regard to exercise, my effort is zero! I keep saying I'll wait till the weather gets better and then get out walking. I do get out maybe once, twice a week but I could be doing a whole lot better with this.

It's less than 4 weeks till my birthday and I'd love to reach my first mini-target of 199lb by then. That's about 7lb. I know it's doable but I'm not sure I can do it, such is my motivation. However, I am working on this and I will give it a go. I owe it to myself and my girls.

0 comments: