Saturday 10 April 2010

Sensible Saturday / Sunday


I don't know about you but the weekends are hard for me. I can throw away all my good work in 2/3 days and not give it a second thought. I can eat take away, drink wine, eat crisps and not think twice about my diet.

I tell myself I can start again on Monday, I can starve myself Mon - Wed and not see too much damage on the scales. I can pretend I deserve the blow out cause I lost a lb or two. I can go into complete denial and not give a damn.

So this weekend I decided to be sensible. I made yummy fruit salads, drank lots of water, stocked up on low fat healthy alternatives if I did want to snack on crisps or a biscuit. I ate smaller portions on my new smaller dinner plate. I went for a walk on Saturday - 2.61 mile in 60 mins pushing MillyMooMoo in her travel system (must get a lighter pushchair before I do myself some damage!).

So I've got to remember if the scales are not my friend on Wednesday not to be disheartened. Not to give up. I will see the rewards in future weeks. I will drop lbs. I will lose weight and get healthy. I will stay positive. I will stay focused. I will see 199lb before the end of April.

0 comments: