Wednesday 7 April 2010

Wednesday Weigh In


Down -2.2lb on last week. Happy with this given the Easter holidays.

I'm not getting out walking, finding it hard with the kids being off school, doing family stuff etc. Husband is off to Liverpool in the morning, leaving me on my own with the 3 girls Thursday & Friday. Will try to get out at least once before the end of the week. To make up for this, Husband is off work next week and the kids go back to school. This should free up some 'me time' and I'll be walking my butt off!

My eating is good but I know I could be doing better. Using the smaller dinner plate is helping (with portion control anyway). Need to plan a bit better. Need to eat more fruit & veg.

Drinking water became part of my daily routine again at the weekend. I've missed it, just didn't realise it!

For the first time in a long time, I think 199lb is within my reach. I don't think I'll make it by my birthday on the 15th, as I'd have liked but possibly by the end of April. I didn't realise how much I really wanted it. I see it now as an achievable goal.

0 comments: