Wednesday 9 March 2005

Update

Had a MW appointment on 03 March and everything was ok. My BP and urine were normal. The MW thinks I might be a little anemic because of the pumping headaches, black stars in my eyes and shortness of breath ~ so I've to start a course of iron tablets. I just started them yesterday so hopefully they will help with the tiredness I've been feeling too!

Heard the heartbeat again. It took a little while to find cause the MW said bubba was doing cartwheels (and there's me still not feeling a thing!) Heard lots of kicks too. It was really strange so hear so much going on but not actually feel any of it. Felt I was really disconnected from my body!

No more appointments until 24 March when we have our big scan. Can't wait. I think we have decided to ask about the sex of the baby. It's funny cause I was dead set against finding out with Caitlin but this time I think I *need* to know!

I had a baby dream the other night and I dreamt we had a little boy!

I guess my biggest news to date is the fact that I felt my baby move today
Heart Beat I was sitting in work leaning over the desk and I could feel the kicks inside my tummy. I put my hand down to were I thought it was coming from and felt it from the outside! Lots of kicks and then a swift little turn around. I'm in love.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We didn't find out the sex either time and of course use every wives' tale in the book to guess, but I've heard from a lot of people that a mother's dreams usually wind up being true...you'll have to let us know! :)