Saturday 30 April 2005

29 Weeks Today !!!

I can't believe I'm 29 wks already. The time has flew by so fast. There is a very good chance that I could be having my baby in just 9 wks. I'm so not ready!

I'm getting to the stage where I can't sleep at night, I run to the toilet every hour and then can't get back to sleep. The SPD has started in earnest and getting up to walk after sitting for long periods of time or turning over in my sleep is so painful it's like getting kicked in the pubic bone by a donkey!

When do I start lifting the stuff out of the attic, checking if the sterliser & monitors still work, if the travel system is in good working order? When do I start packing a hospital bag? I keep thinking I'll wait until the end of May and then start!

We just spent the last of our wedding gift money today and we got lovely blankets and bedding for the cot, otherwise I've just to get a few vests and that is it clothes wise.

On the plus side I've only put on about 9 - 10 lb since November, despite the size of my huge bump (note to self :: post 29 wk bare belly pic later).

Down side is total strangers have started touching my bump and saying things like "not long to go now" "you must be due any day now" or "are you sure there is only one in there!"

Ivan caught me standing on a table to clean the windows earlier today and joked that it was a bit too early to be nesting !!!

0 comments: