Monday 11 April 2005

Whatz Up?

Nothing much really. We had a great couple of weeks, including a week of work, which in turn meant I’d not a lot of online time.

Good Friday, I finished work on a half day and spent 3 hours in the hairdressers getting a new colour. I opted to go lighter than I’ve ever been before. Blame the hormones!!

Easter Monday, we went to a nearby town with Ivan’s cousin, wife and twin girls, to watch their Peter Pan Parade. Wasn’t bad and the kids loved being and playing together.

Wednesday, I took Caitlin to see the Scooby Doo Stage Show and she loved it. She was dancing in the aisle and everyone was laughing at her. It took her a little while to get the jist of what was going on but then she was shouting and joining in with everyone else. I loved the day I had with her. Her & me all day. Every time she looked up into my eyes, I filled with pride at my little girl. She really is special.

Thursday, we headed to Portrush for a few days and stayed in a hotel. It was great to spend time as a family and wonderful to watch Caitlin enjoying herself. At the park her “Daredevil” side came to the fore as she tackled things she hadn’t been on before. At the beach, despite the cool temperature, she ended up stripped to the nappy & vest, paddling in the water!

We were sitting in the hotel bar one evening and she was all chuffed with herself. She leaned across to me and said “You go home Mummy. I stay a bar with Daddy and watch bootball”!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lorraine! I'm going to soon to intall a new password in Kate's Baby Blog. This new feature is not meant to keep fellow bloggers and mommies from viewing this page, simply to keep web surfers using goggle and other search engines from view our private information and pictures. I couldn't find your e-mail to send you the new passoword, but I hope you will email me at mia.hayes@sanfranmail.com so I can send it to you!