Thursday 1 September 2005

In Summary

Got the all clear at the doctors but also got another course of antibiotics too! My wound has still not healed completely. I have a tiny little whole right in the middle of the scar line, strange but I’ve grown to like it! I’ve to go and get it dressed every couple of days. I’ve been twice! I just don’t get the time and the thought of going to the surgery with the 2 girls is sometimes frightening. However, that said, I will go tomorrow morning when I am one girl short, lol.

Lauren was up to 11 lb 12.5 oz at last weeks weigh in. She gets her 8 week baby check and first round of shots next Thursday. Not looking forward to that. Would rather Ivan took her but at the same time want to be there for her!

Caitlin started playgroup today. Just one hour a day for the first week, then 3 hours every morning after that. She needs it and I need it. I know she will love it. All she talks about is going to school and her teacher and her “Bends” (friends).

Ivan is doing a lot better. He has good days and bad days. He has returned to work and I think that is helping him a little.

The computer crashed last week and we lost a lot of photos we had not yet got round to backing up. So take heed! I was so disappointed at losing Laurens pictures. I have a few I’d put online but now I’m taking lots more to make up for it.

Talking photos, I finally got round to collecting our official wedding photos last night! Yep, it’s our 1st anniversary on Sunday and I just got the photos back. Still have to get them into an album but hopefully we’ll have that done before our 2nd anniversary.

We’ve nothing planned yet for Sunday. Bad news is Ivan is on call this week and can‘t get cover for the weekend. Good news is my mum is insisting on taking both girls on Saturday evening overnight! I’m trying to organise something special for Saturday, so I’ll keep you informed!

0 comments: