Saturday 13 January 2007

Scrappers Block!

Yep!

If I was a Doctor, that's what I would officially say I've got, "Scrappers Block"

I sat the other night for 3 - 4 hours and did nothing but a few teeny-tiny embellishments on a little 3 x 3 book I'd made a few weeks back.

The 'Book' closed (it's just one single sheet of 12 x 12 card)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Oh yes, I did get out all my stash, I did lay it all out on the table. I looked and touched up all my card and paper stock. I sorted through my embellishments & ribbons. I worked out that I had sticky pads, glue dots, roller glue & double sided tape. I had scissors, punches & staples but because of the lack of any decent fuc$ing photos, I couldn't even muster a single page layout!

So I then packed everything away nice & neat, in it's place, in it's box, in order!

I called a family meeting with husband & two daughters and decided that no matter the weather this weekend (and I might just add that it is blowing a gale here recently!), we were going out & about so I may take some fantastic photos, that I will later turn into super-duper layouts! However the weather got the better of us and we didn't venture over the door today.

Better luck tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had scrappers block too! I just got inspired tonight and worked for a few hours on a layout. :)