Tuesday 15 November 2005

Busy Couple Of Weeks Coming Up!

17 Nov :: Lauren has her last set of jabs
22 Nov :: Dentist
23 Nov :: Cinema to see In Her Shoes with a few girlfriends
25 Nov :: Close friends Wedding & we're staying overnight at the hotel
02 Dec :: Dinner with another couple & staying overnight at their house
10 Dec :: SKAL Christmas lunch (usually lasts well into the evening too!)

On the plus side, I've finished Santa shopping and got the girl's Christmas dresses (must post a pic).

With regard to Christmas Gift Shopping for friends & family, my new motto is"if you can't get it online, you're not getting it" !!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am jealous that you have finished santa shopping!! I haven't even thought about that or xmas shopping - hmmm.....and I have to ship too!!

Oh - and I LOVE your new motto - "if you can't get it online, you're not getting it" I think I might have to subscribe to that this year as well! LOL.