Saturday 5 November 2005

Dentist Update

I went and talked it through with my dentist.

He ended up talking me into saving the tooth and going for the root filling. He was very reassuring and also agreed to put me on the surgery insurance dental plan, where I pay £11.70 per month and all work (current & future) is covered.

Slight problem, in that he found the tooth in front of the offending tooth to have a slight whole and the offending tooth bled a lot. He packed and filled it and I've to go back soon for another hours work.

I'm being so brave but really I want to cry. Right now I'm in pain! I have to remember not to bite down on that side of my mouth, when I forget it is sheer agony.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lorraine!

I completely feel your pain. I've been there so many times with problematic teeth, I am simply cringing for you.

I hope you have this sorted out immediately so you can go on living life. Tooth pain really is crippling.

(((HUG)))

Anonymous said...

Lorraine! I Am sooo sorry - you are a much braver woman than I - I FEAR dentists...

((hugs))