Monday 7 November 2005

Lauren

I love the look on her face when she sleeps ~ at total peace

I love how she stares at her hands in amazement testing their purpose, swatting and grabbing for toys then seeing the recognition on her face when she realises “I did that”

I love the way her face lights up when any of us come into her line of vision ~ especially if it’s Caitlin

I love her cheeky grin and sparkly eyes

I love the smell of her hair, which I sniff constantly when I’m feeding her

I love her new growl / squeal / laughing sound

I love the fact that she recognises her bottle and gets herself ready for it

I love how she looks for the bottle when she is finished

I love the way she is now trying to sit up ~ like mini crunches

I love lying on the floor and playing with her

I love time alone with her

I love watching Caitlin interact and entertain her baby sister

I love the comments from strangers about her eyes and clear skin

I love bath times

I love the fluff between her toes

0 comments: