Thursday 3 November 2005

Dentist In The Morning

I am getting my tooth pulled in the morning. A molar, I think that's what it's called.


Bad thing :: I already feel sick just thinking about it!

Good thing :: I probably won't be able to eat until I get weighed at WW on Tuesday morning.


It was either have it pulled or have a root filling but the thing is, two years ago I had another tooth root filled and then this year had to have it crowned. I'm not going through that again. Plus it cost over £700 combined, for one tooth! I just can't justify that sort of money again. It's not worth it and I'm still paying for that work!

Another thing I've noticed is that the older I get ~ the more frightened of the Dentist I've become.

It’s to do with my vivid imagination. Honestly. I visualise what he is doing and it makes me cringe. I’m not that good about breathing with all the instruments stuck in my mouth too and I know one day I’ll have a panic attack. So I’ve decided to get sedated tomorrow.

Now that I’m looking forward too, lol.

0 comments: