Monday 7 November 2005

Caitlin

I love the way she knows how and when to make you laugh by singing a song or acting silly

I love how she displays her affection for Lauren and others

I love her beauty, sometimes it takes my breath away

I love her sense of fun and adventure

I love our conversations

I love the art work she brings home from play group

I love her eyes and her smile

I love how she knows how to behave when we go out to eat

I love how proud she makes me feel just to be her mother

I love her cheeky grin she puts on to have her photo taken

I love her independent streak, she showed signs of at birth

I love watching her play with others

I love listening to her sing in the bath

I love her caring nature

I love her outlook on every thing

I love when she wakes each morning and the first thing out of her mouth is “Good Morning Mummy, is it a school day?”

0 comments: