Saturday 14 January 2006

I Believe AF Has Shares In HPT's

I had a sweat on this month.

I missed my period last month due to mucking up on my pills. I forgot to take the last three days and no sooner had I swallowed them on the first day of my week break, than I remembered that I should have just left it! So when AF didn't show. I didn't worry.

Then, totally unlike me, I mucked up the next two weeks too!

So,when I took my last pill last Sunday I knew I would be sweating it, waiting on AF this week. By about Thursday, when it didn't show and I had no symptoms I told Ivan. We agreed that if it wasn't here by the end of the week, I'd test.

Friday evening, still no sign and I decided to buy a test to use over the weekend. Of course the shop only had double pack left! So I forked out the money and finished my shopping before heading back to the car and home. No sooner was I in the front door of the house than the cramps started. I swear I couldn't believe it.

It was as if buying the test had triggered my period!

It eventually showed this morning. Not before I took a test last night anyway, just to make sure!!!!!!!!

For the record I wouldn't have minded being pregnant. To be honest, I'd have been secretly over the moon but the timing would have been lousey, what with PND, returning to work, Lauren's age, childminding situation etc. Maybe, just now, it's for the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lorraine ,

Yes, I guess that would make you sweat a little ( been there done that one )!!!

Your girls are so sweet !!! I love the pic of them in the purple ( my favorite color ). I still dress my 5 and6 year olds in matching clothes.

I hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

BTDT and I've got a London to prove it. I'm just crossing my fingers that the Vaginal Contraceptive Gel actually works or I am in biiiiiiiiiiiiiggg trouble. LOL

xoxo