Sunday 8 January 2006

My Baby Moved Into Her Cot

Monday we decided to make up the cot for Lauren. To be honest, she was bursting out of the Moses Basket, I don't know how she lasted so long in it considering she was over 10 lb at birth!

She looked so cute going to bed but a bit lost given the size of the cot. She wasn't too keen on the sleeping bag we got her so I'm going to leave that for a few weeks. On the other hand, she loved the mobile!

She slept well this week. Maybe only wakes once a night, usually due to coughing and can be settled quite quickly.

I'm taking the Moses Basket and the bedding to a Charity Shelter tomorrow, I don't think I'd be lucky to get a third time out of it, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that she is sleeping so well. I had a moses bed with my last 3 . My last baby was up every 2 hours until after 6 mos. I forgot how good it was to sleep!!!

You have very beauiful children !!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for a new bed! I forgot she was 10 lbs at birth, actually if I remember right she was about 5-6 more oz than Damien so I can imagine she would be bursting out of the moses bed!