Tuesday 20 February 2007

Got off my lazy ass ...

and went walking for 90 mins tonight! Go, me.

Have to admit, I really enjoyed it. I listened to Madonna on the iPod and kept a brisk pace through out. The route I took had lots of inclines, my face was purple after but hell, that's what it's all about. Me.

My goal is to do this route in reverse by the end of March. At the end there is a big, massive, steep hill. Well, it's steep for me. Even if there were half naked hunks waiting with oxygen bottles at the top, I'm in no state to attempt it yet!

Now I've been back home a while, my legs ache and my Akilies tendons hurt like hell (you know the thing above your heel, at the back of your ankle). I guess that's because they haven't been put to use in a while, maybe they've ceased up? They hurt to touch and hurt to move. However, I promise I will push myself through the pain barrier!

Drank a little water today, not nearly enough but more than yesterday.
Ate a little better today. Better than yesterday. Besides a few pancakes (Pancake Tuesday) (at home & in work) I ate healthy options and thought about what I was eating.

Maybe things are looking up? Maybe I'm taking myself a little more seriously!

0 comments: