Wednesday 21 February 2007

Maybe I Can

just turn this old, bad, shitty, life-style around.

I ate well all day to day with a little help from my friends. In work I was a little snowed under and was going to skip lunch (or opt for something bad) when some of the girls came to my rescue and put a plate of chicken & ham salad in front of me! I was delighted, chuffed to bits. It was yummy and I ate the lot.

Made me think how easy it was to prepare something fresh and healthy in work. I'll have to treat them back, that's a promise.

When I got home I made a lovely prawn salad for Ivan and I, so I'm keeping up with the healthy eating, for today anyway.

Have to admit my legs ache a little from the walking yesterday but I guess that is only to be expected. I haven't exercised in god knows how long. I deserve any pain I get in the initial stages. Planning on getting out tomorrow or Friday. Now I've put it in writing, don't let me back out - ask me, pester me to get out their and walk, please!



Also in work today, I got another wonderful surprise from my two buddies (my fellow Golden Girls), they have arranged to take me to dinner and a show in June. We are going to see Blood Brothers and not only that, we are in a box !!!!! La-de-da x

0 comments: