Monday 21 March 2005

All Change

Last week I was so fed up with feeling and looking run down, so I did something about it!!!

It started on Wednesday. I was feeling really rough. I was also in a funk and didn’t know what was wrong with me.

I think I was a bit depressed about going to the dentist and getting a crown fitted. It was costing £350. Money I could best spend elsewhere! I came out of the dentist and went into the shop across the road and found an ex-work colleague working behind the Clinque counter. We had a good natter about life in general and I complained about the state of my skin and my general “run down” appearance. In the end, I bought myself new make-up and she loaded my bag up with lots of free samples. So I am now doing the 1-2-3 wash, cleanse & tone your face thing and must admit I’ve notice some difference already.

I then spent another small fortune on another make-up counter and got myself some tanning cream. I was fed up looking pale and interesting, so last night I had a bath, shaved, exfoliated, moisturised and applied the tan. Result a very healthy glow (albeit a little patchy but fixable!)

So as I enter this week, I’m feeling a little bit better about my appearance. I’m going to get my hair coloured this week and want to go from a redy purple to a golden hue! Then the transformation will be complete.

I am also looking forward to my antenatal appointment this week ~ Thursday afternoon. We have our big scan and I can’t wait. We’re bringing Caitlin and hopefully we will be able to find out the sex of the baby.


Roll on Thursday!

0 comments: