Monday 21 March 2005

A Few Caitlin Funnies !!!

We went to the park on Saturday morning and Caitlin finally mastered the scramble net type thing that is strung across like a hammock.

Every time we go to the park, she goes up to it but then backs away. I think she was afraid of getting her foot caught in it

Anyway, she went across (with a little help from mummy) and she came back all by herself. She was as pleased as punch. She was clapping her hands and she had a big grin on her face.

So she went to go back and forth again, then turned to me and said "You can't do it mummy, your tummy is too big".



Caitlin has a great understanding of what is going on and regularly kisses / talks & listens to the baby.

She had her ear at my tummy over the weekend and I asked her what she thought the baby saying.

Caitlin replied "Baby saying ~ Let Me Out". So I explained that when the time comes I've to go into hospital and the doctor will take the baby out, then I can bring it home.

Quick as a flash, Caitlin replied (doing the cutting action!) "Doctor will cut your tummy and lift baby out"

0 comments: