Saturday 26 March 2005

Well .................

We had our scan on Thursday afternoon and it was amazing.

We were in for over half an hour and the Tech was amazing.

The detail we got was incredible. She measured everything and the dates were near enough spot on. She said it was the best pics she'd got all day and that the baby was really in a great position.

We saw our baby yawning, waving, pulling her leg over her head ...

Yes, that was *her* leg over *her* head ...... We think she looks just like Caitlin.

I'll have to scan the pics in later for you to see. So, I'm having a ikkle baby girl and I can't believe it, I'm was all emotional. I drove the whole way home with a big stupid grin on my face I had to stop for petrol and I'm sure the people in the garage thought I was mad. I just felt so special. I couldn't believe I had this little miracle inside me.

The tech said she was as sure as she could be regarding the sex and showed us the markers they look for in the u/s. They were as clear as daylight. Even still, I wouldn't rush out and do my nursery up or buy tons of girl clothes. I don't know. I just feel funny. I just have this feeling that you can't really tell until you have that little baby in your arms, kwim?

Caitlin is going to have a sister. She will love this little one so much, of that I'm sure.

Now we can think of names. Ivan has already ruled out any of my suggestions but I'll post about names later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very exciting for you! Congrats! Beware the teenage years with two girls in the house though! ;)