Friday 27 May 2005

Appointment Update

My appointment today went well yesterday.

BP 130/78. ++ ketones in my urine again, probably due to not really eating much yesterday!

Baby is still head down but head not engaged, good position.

Doctor will take my blood at my next appointment and I've to work hard on getting the iron levels up. I can take one tablet a day and one of the iron supplement drink things per day ~ should be easier on my tummy!

The doctor measured baby again and the measurements are predicting that the baby currently weighs 5lb 4 oz at present putting her slightly under the 90th centile line. That is a gain of approx. 2lb in 2 weeks.

I've to go back in another 2 weeks and we'll check the growth again. At this appointment they may or may not give me a date for a section. I'm preparing myself for about week 37 !?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your appointment went so well!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a great appointment. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! Your 37th week will be here before you know it!!! {{{hugs}}}}