Tuesday 3 May 2005

Paranoia & Other Thoughts …

Waters Leaking ~ ok, silly notion but it’s what I was starting to believe at the start of the week! Going through packs of panty liners back this one up!

Swollen Ankle ~ note just one ankle, the left one! Warning sign or Worrying sign? I’ll have to keep an eye on this and mention it at my next appointment (due to pre-e last time). I don't believe I'm swollen else where. My fingers are fine and I was just thinking to myself this morning that I've lost weight in my face. Well, my chins aren't hanging as low as usual!

Braxton Hicks ~ so uncomfortable. Every night now I have regular tightening. My tummy goes hard and whilst not painful as such, I have to change positions in how I’m sitting and just let it happen. What makes it painful is if baby picks this moment to start moving too!

Tiredness & Toilets ~ I believe the two to be connect! Since I’ve started going to the toilet every hour during the night, I have become really tired during the day again. What really pisses me off (excuse the pun!) is that I wake up thinking if I don’t get to the toilet quick I’ll have an accident and then get to the toilet only to manage a trickle! I wonder what’s the biggest size in Pampers I can get???

Hair Growth ~ I have to admit that it’s hard keeping your Lady Garden tidy as your bump gets bigger. I have had to prune twice recently! My underarm hair grows in double quick time too and the hair on my bump will be needing a middle parting soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. "Lady Garden"? Too funny!!!!!