Sunday 8 May 2005

Did I Mention …

Leg Cramps ~ Each morning at the start of the week, when I was waking up and doing my “cat like” stretching, I could feel the beginnings of leg cramps in my calf muscle and had to cut the stretch short! Anyway the other day I forgot ~ stretched ~ and nearly leaped 10ft in the air. I had to squeal out and then bite down on my pillow! I couldn’t move ~ the pain in my left calf was unbearable. I have ended up with a slight limp! The joys of pregnancy.

Heart Burn ~ Again, we’re at the unbearable stage. I have Rennies stashed all over the house, in handbags, in drawers, in the car, in jacket pockets, in my desk at work … I must be within 2ft of indigestion relief at all times!

Ice Cubes ~ Yes, it’s started again! I started thinking about them on Friday and couldn’t wait to get home from work to munch on an ice cube. Over the weekend I’ve ate my way through 3 trays. Even Caitlin is starting to get worried about me! I’m planning on making ice in work too as I know I couldn’t last all day without.

Ante Natal ~ I have another appointment on Thursday. Should just be routine. I’ll have to mention that when I checked my urine during the other day I had +++ ketones & protein. I wasn’t sure what to do, at the last appointment they just give me the test sticks and that was it. I read the instructions and it doesn’t give you any guidance I.e. what is acceptable and what is a sign to ring your doctor / midwife! I’ve still been sick on and off this week, as recently as last night but I’ve just come to accept that. I’ve not had any more swelling episodes, so hopefully there is nothing to worry about.

0 comments: