Tuesday 24 May 2005

Slowly Does It

I went bargin shopping and got a few items for me & baby's stay in hospital ::

for me a new housecoat, a bargin at £5
for me new flip-flops, a bargin at £6 (or as Caitlin calls them flop-flops)
a baby blanket, a snip at £2
a little hat & scratch mittens set, a steal at £2

I then went, blew a small fortune and bought Ivan a playstation game and Caitlin a new outfit. Will I ever learn?

I plan to finish getting the rest of my stuff this week and pack the hospital bag this weekend. At least that will be one thing done and dusted!

I'm hoping to leave everything else until I stop work on 17 June. Then, with time on my hands and Caitlin swinging from my leg, I can get out the baby equipment and see where on earth I'm going to put it all.

I've just realised that I can't set up the Nursery, as this is Caitlin's bedroom. I can't set up my Changing Table like before, with all the baby bubble bath, creams, nappies stacked neatly underneath ~ else Caitlin's dolls will be the best dressed, cleaned & preened dolls in the street!

A bit of creative thinking is called for!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put that thinking cap on!