Friday 27 May 2005

Hormone Rage

Bit embarrassed about this!

Went shopping yesterday with Caitlin yesterday. Parked the car in the car park but when we came out some twat had parked their car sooooooooooooooooo close to the passenger side I could only open my door by a few inches.

With my bump, I couldn't get access. I couldn't get Caitlin into her carseat and had to get her to climb in the driver side and into her seat but couldn't reach across to secure her.

Then I had to reverse my car back a bit, get out, go round the passenger side and strap her in!

So, what did I do?
I wrote a note and left it on the windscreen of the offending car!

What did the note say?

"Nice Parking Wanker !!! Couldn't get the baby into the car seat, thanks for the consideration!!!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the word "wanker"...I wish it would catch on in the US so I could use it without people looking at me like I'd lost my marbles.

Maybe I'll make that my personal mission in life..."Make "wanker" a standard American word."