Monday 26 January 2009

Do You Know The Secret To Success?

I was thinking today how many times I sabotage my own success. Like, really and truly. It's like I have a self-destruct button and I'm only happy when I'm pressing on it!  


Then, as you would expect, I get all depressed about it and turn to food for comfort. As a grown woman I should and do know better. I know what I should be doing to get fit and what I should be eating to get healthy but I just can't fucking do it. I am starting to think that I am my own worst enemy.

I stopped smoking just after New Year. It's tough going but so far it's been just over 3 weeks.

Now, why can't I stick to a diet & exercise plan for 3 weeks? If anyone out there knows the answer to this or to my original question 'Do you know the secret to success?', then please feel free to leave me a message!

0 comments: