Sunday 11 January 2009

Highs & Lows of Week 1

High - I turned into a domestic goddess and tried 3 new recipes this week.  The first was Courgette stuffed with Spicy Lamb.  My first time trying lamb as I don't like the strong taste but it was lovely, will try it again!  Then I made Curried Salmon fillet with low fat naan bread and peach/pineapple salsa and Sunday I made Sweet Potato, Butternut Squash & Chorizo soup.


Low - No exercise this week.

High - No cigs.  I haven't smoked since Saturday, 3rd Jan.  I got through the weekend, even after having a few drinks.  I can't say it wasn't hard and I didn't constantly thing about having a smoke but I got through it.

Low - Didn't drink enough water this week.

High - Kept my positive outlook throughout the week, didn't get stressed or annoyed about anything.

Low - Still hate looking in the mirror and the fact that my clothes are too tight.

High - Feeling organised and in control.

0 comments: