Wednesday 11 February 2009

My Body Is (Starting To Be) My Temple

Monday when I weighed myself I discovered that I maintained my weight, which I think was excellent progress considering the absence of any real exercise last week, the increase in alcohol at the weekend and the appearance of AF on Sunday.

I went to the gym Monday night. Puffed my way though:
15 mins treadmill, 15 mins bike, 10 mins wave machine, 5 mins arm-cycle thing, 15 mins treadmill again

I went to the gym Tuesday night. Puffed my way though:
20 mins treadmill, 15 mins bike, 5 mins arm-cycle thing

My objective in the gym is to see how long I can last without my face going purple! I am building up slowly. Compared to my first visit, I can see a little improvement.

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

Go you! You are doing so well Lorraine! xx

A said...

I totally turned purple at the gym today. First time I've run further than across the street in years!

Corey said...

You're doing great!