Monday 2 February 2009

Oh my! I Stood On The Scales This Morning

And got the fright of my life. Down 5 lb. Yay me!

Now, I'm sensible enough to know that it wasn't all achieved last week. That my trip to the gym alone didn't result in this loss. Or that swapping to herbal tea and running to the loo every 5 minutes hasn't meant that I'm peeing away my body weight!

No, I believe it's a combination of all of the above, along with my healthy choices regarding food.

Just think what I could achieve if I tried harder.

Can I try harder? Do I have what it takes? The million dollar question.

I honestly don't know the answer but I'm going to keep trying.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So good to see you! I'm so glad that you commented! How have you been!?!??! Congrats on the weight loss journey- I think blogging is such a great way to keep track of the things you do as well as motivate other who read you!! Best of luck!

Deirdre said...

Oh Lorraine, don't know how I missed this! Go you!!!! That's fantastic, you're really doing this. :cheer