Sunday 14 November 2004

5 weeks today

'Bump' went to his first concert last night. OK, Steve Earl was hardly rock and roll but it was fun none the less.



His ? It's hard to believe that the sex of this baby has already been decided yet it is only a few mm long! Will it be a boy or girl? I don't think we'll find out in advance, although Ivan would love to know! I'll probably call it he & she during the next nine months depending on the mood.



I find myself looking in the mirror to see if there are any tell tale signs. Are my boobs getting bigger? Is my already large tummy looking more rounded? My boss asked me on Wednesday if I was pg, of course, I denied it and I'm convinced I've caught her looking at my tummy a few times since. I'll tell them when I'm ready. I'm thinking mid-December.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to a Robbie Williams concert when I was newly pregnant, and honestly - to this day - my baby settles and relaxes whenever we play Robbie to her. She is 8 months old, and it has worked since she was newborn. Within seconds of the CD starting.

I wonder if it will be the same for you with Steve Earl? Cool guy btw.