Wednesday 24 November 2004

Morning, Noon & Night

I think the Morning, Noon & Night sickness has begun. I remember this from last time round and I can safely say it’s the least exciting thing about pregnancy!



I had to go late night food shopping the other night and I thought I was going to barf up and down every aisle. I just couldn’t handle any packages of raw meat or chicken. No way. Even the thought of it now, ugh! I’m sure people were looking at me as I walked around looking as if I had a smell under my nose! Not an attractive look I can assure you! My mental shopping list went right out of my head and I ended up coming away with less than we needed!



There is another way of looking at this though; it could herald the start of one of the most exciting aspects of pregnancy! I discovered this last time and couldn’t get enough of it. Online Food Shopping !!!!



I swear it must have been a woman who invented it. She should be made a Saint. You pay someone else to select, pack and deliver right into your kitchen. Couldn’t be simpler. Maybe I could give them a tip to put it all away in my cupboards too!



I also had trouble getting ready for work this morning. Two pairs of trousers were just too tight and uncomfortable. Yes, two pairs! This has left me shaken. I’m only 6 weeks, f.f.s! Maybe I’m eating too much? But I think my eating has decreased cause of the constant state of nauseous.



A really lovely, thoughtful online friend (Geri) sent me an early Christmas gift which arrived yesterday. We were doing a Secret Santa thing and I am stuned with the gifts she selected for me. I lot of thought and attention went into it, I’m sure. My most favourite item has to be a book “Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy” Have you read it? Have you heard about it? Don’t worry, I’ll read it for both of us and share the best bits with you.





(Note to self :: Need to get me some smilies!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belly Laughs is the BEST! My husband read it after I did, because he wanted to know what I was laughing so hard at! Then he laughed too!!

Anonymous said...

Gareth bought me that book when I was 17 weeks....he still hasn't posted it! ugh...men!

Helz xx