Thursday 18 November 2004

Blah !!!!

Not much happening at the minute. Feeling a bit blue again but I'm guessing it is all hormonal. I did go get my hair done yesterday as a 'pick-me-up' but it didn't have the desired effect!



My aversion to smells is starting up again. I remember this from last time. At least then it didn't develop into full blown 'morning sickness' and that's all I can hope for this time round. I can't stand the smell of food cooking. It reminds me of different things like, roast beef = smelly socks, roast chicken = burnt toast. It makes me feel sick but thankfully I'm not actually sick. I don't like my perfume either.



Looking in the mirror, I think my boobs are starting to get a bit bigger too (also very pert nipples, lol). My boobs are not as tender as they've been recently and I can report that I'd a nice cleavage this morning!!



The baby's heart will start early contractions, which later become distinct beats. All of the baby's major organs are under development, and facial features, such as ears and eyes, are starting to form. The neural tube, which will later be referred to as the spinal cord, will fuse this week. And buds appear that will soon be the arms and legs. Truly amazing.



I'm wondering when I'll need maternity clothes? I've heard that with 2nd + pregnancies you might tend to show earlier. I'm hoping that is not the case. I wonder if I can make it to the New Year?





0 comments: