Friday 26 November 2004

Sweet Dreams !!!

I had my first weird dream last night. I dreamt that when I woke up it was Christmas Day and I'd forgot to buy presents for everyone. We had MIL coming for dinner and I was beside myself with worry about what to give her as a gift. Ivan and I were running around the house looking for items we could wrap up to give her and I found stuff at the top of my cupboard that did the trick.



The trouble is, the dream 'felt' sooooooo real that when I woke up this morning I had to sit on the edge of the bed and work out if it was Christmas day or not!



The good thing is, the dream reminded me that I have indeed stashed some little gifts etc. up in my cupboard to give out this year that I'd bought in the sales earlier in the year!



I also know that from experience this is nothing. If last time was anything to go by, they just get weirder and weirder. Giving birth to ailens and/or animals and losing your baby in lifts and/ or taxis are the norm.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first pregnancy used to produce dreams of the huggy-kissy kind which often included Eminem (don't ask me why, I guess it was his bod). My husband would look at me like I was crazy when I'd talk about him all googly-eyed. Enjoy the sleep and dreams now while you can! :)