Thursday 11 November 2004

Still in Shock

I had a strange feeling we'd be lucky this time round but didn't want to get my hopes up. I said nothing to Ivan but had to do a test on Friday night. I needed to know one way or the other!



After waiting a few seconds a BFP + appeared and I've been in shock ever since. Ivan was over the moon when I showed him but we agreed not to tell family or friends for another few weeks. I know how worrying this time can be and I'm hoping and praying we'll make it through.



I went to the doctors today just to get it confirmed. My EDD is 16 July 2005. I've to go back to see the midwife in 4 weeks and wait on an appoinment for the hospital too.



My early pg symptons are just feeling a bit emotional, tired in the afternoon and early evening, metal taste in my mouth and my boobs are killing me ~ especially when Caitlin climbs all over me!



I'm taking folic acid and trying to increase my fruit & veg intake. I know I should be walking a bit more too, so I took Caitlin out tonight for a little walk before her bedtime.



OMG !!!!! Caitlin is going to be a big sister.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Your due date is my mom's b-day...LOL.